Sunday, August 16, 2009

PS3 Slim comming out in 2009

So I keep hearing all these rumors about the ps3 coming out with the ps3 slim.... Basically the rumor is that the PS3 will come out with a consol that is similar to the slimed down ps2. Well we all might be able to put a end to these rumors in a few days as sony may reveal whether or not they have plans to produce the slim ps3 or any other iteration of the next gen consol. Either way I am hoping that this is put to rest so that all of the fake photos can stop floating around on random sites. Anyway, I don't think that this rumor could be so far fetched since sony has pretty much slimmed or made smaller almost every thing that they have done when it comes to games. Additionally ps3 has also done quite a overhaul to the new ps3 models in order to drive costs for themselves. If you don't know what I am talking about you probably have not owned or seen some of the origionall ps3 consols with 4 usb ports and a multi card readers and backwards capability--- Anyhow I get pissed when I start talking about this since my origional ps3 was stolen and my new one sucks.... Well I thought it would be interesting to bring this topic up since it is getting alot of attention with the arrival of gamecom comming up in germany. Hopefully when the trade show hits we will start to see some news emerge of the console possibly getting a new look so keep an eye out.

No comments: