Friday, July 31, 2009

Heavy Rain For the PS3!

Definitely a title that I would like to get my grubby hands on in 2010 will be Heavy Rain for the PS3. First of all the graphics look amazing . However, the story looks even better. The story revolves around a serial killer on the lose who has been nick named the origami killer. The name comes from the fact that this killer leaves origami in the hands of his victims. One of the most interesting features seemingly limitless possibilities for the story to turn in whatever direction depending on how you play. It is as if you breath a particular way and you can change the outcome of events. Anyhow, the game looks great, graphics look great I am definitely going to reserve a copy whenever possible. Below is a video of Heavy Rain that I found as I was surfing the net.



PS3'S Heavy Rain Trailor:

No comments: