Monday, July 28, 2008

My Diablo Collection Vol.1

I used to be very big into Diablo and I was and still am a huge fan of the entire franchise. Just recently I have found myself slipping back into the realm of darkness. So with that said, this post is going to list a bunch of links I have found all around the net which have great resources for diablo all the way from diablo through diablo 2 expansion set Lord of Destruction. For the cheaters out there I am also listing a few good hack sites as well as some legit Diablo links. Additionaly, will be showing some much desired items.


The first diablo cover

Blizzard The official Site of Blizzard.

Diabloiii.net A site which used to be Diabloii.net has changed names to accommodate the new diablo on its way for release. This site provides a great forum, images, Diablo news, etc. A pretty solid site.

Diablo 2 This is a pretty good source if you are looking for Diablo 2 stuff. I only use it for reference.

GameSpot Diablo Info A general source for Diablo information.

A Nocturne for Diablo II Find patched items and general information.

PlanetDiablo Here you can find Items, Walkthroughs, Information, and news This is an IGN gamespy site.

D2 Legit Items If you are a legit player I would recomend this site for those still playing Diablo 2.

No comments: