Saturday, May 19, 2007

Win a ps3 through wewin.com

Has anybody ever heard about www.wewin.com? This is basically a site thats a rip off of youtube, but it allows you to earn points for watching the videos and it also allows you to win prizes with those points if you are in the top fifteen earners for the month. I can't remember how I found this site but Somehow I found it during one of my late nights playing video games and watching movies. Anyhow, I signed up for it and I have already won a $10 certificate to amazon! I thought this was going to be one of those sites where you send enoying emails to people and all that crap! anyway you don't have to do any of that, all you do is sign up for free and watch videos just like you do on youtube but you get rewarded for watching the clips. Anyway it is a great way to waste time if you are interested check it out at www.wewin.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How r u? your website is rocks
you should watch at this cool emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/a5sfeo