Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Starcraft 2 Videos here are some vids from Youtube



This a trailor I found on youtube and below are some clips I found of actual gameplay from Starcraft 2! This game would look pretty impressive on next gen consoles. Especially on a large Flat panal. Enjoy!!



It is cool to see all of the new upgrades that this new blizzard team has made. I like how the ships fall into pieces when they are blown up. Also I don't know if this is a new feature or if it was just for testing purposes but it seems that you can change the angle from which you view the playing field which gives much more 3-d functionality? I will be curious to find out what this function is meant for if not just more visual control.



Here Are Clops from the WW Invitational Showing off Starcraft 2 and going through its features. Just awsome!



The zerg in this game look pretty impressive even though in this clip they get whomped on!



Ok I am done with starcraft clips for today! Please leave anycomments you have on Starcraft 2 below in the comment section!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice list of Videos and can have a great collection of free online games at free online games

admin said...

Nice blog, congratulations Can you come and visit my blog?
www.footballmanagermania.blogspot.com